I am best known for doing voice, speech, and accent coaching for theatrical productions.
I also have experience teaching private lessons, workshops, and classes in the following areas:
• acting for theatre, film, and voice over
• monologue and scene study
• movement for the actor
• Shakespeare, heightened language, and text analysis
• audition and interview techniques
• document review for actors (headshots, résumés, etc.)
• singing and musical theatre
• public speaking
Please reach out with any questions you have about what I can do for you and/or your organization. Let’s work together
CURRENT COACHING PROJECTS
October 14-30, 2022
Written by Conor McPherson. Directed by Adam Knight.
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best Play, this acclaimed drama imagines a blustery night at a small rural bar in Ireland. Amidst Guinness and whiskey, tall tales give way to something deeper within the haunts of the soul.
For more information, visit Season 2022-2023 – Riverside Theatre – Iowa City, Iowa